About The May Fair Hotel
An individual London hotel of true pedigree set in the heart of Mayfair. Welcome to your London home!
Our team are here to ensure you have a memorable stay with us and take advantage of all that London has to offer right on your doorstep.
Set in the heart of one of the most enviable addresses in the world, the choices are endless from Fashion to Art, Theatre to shopping all within a stones throw of the May Fair. One thing is certain, there are never enough minutes in the day to enjoy everything and so we look forward to leaving you with an unforgettable experience and the pleasure of welcoming you back time and time again.
From everyone here at The May Fair, we wish you a most enjoyable stay.
The May Fair was first opened by King George V in 1927 and offers over 400 luxury hotel bedrooms, including 12 of the capital's most memorable hotel suites, a discreet spa, a fine-dining restaurant and the quintessential London Casino. The spirit of surrounding Mayfair is captured beautifully, especially in our destination May Fair Bar, breathtaking Crystal Room and opulent Danziger Suite, which between them have played host to some of London's most extravagant society events.
- Dry cleaning & laundry (including valet laundry)
- Currency exchange
- Baggage storage
- Fresh flowers
- Five-star room service
- 24-hour butler service in selected suites*
- 24-hour Business Centre - Valet & Self car parking
- Concierge team for tables in London’s best restaurants and seats in fully-booked theatres, private jets, helicopters, limousines and car hire.
*available by prior arrangement.
- Gym available to all guests at any time of the day or night, with personal training on hand during the day
- The May Fair Spa offers a wide range of treatments and rejuvenating therapies, steam room and herbal sauna
- The May Fair Bar
- May Fair Kitchen Restaurant
- Complimentary entry to the Palm Beach Casino via the hotel lobby.
- Fully equipped business centre with PC's, fax and copying
- 24-hour complimentary wireless throughout the hotel
- Complimentary wi-fi printing throughout the 5 star hotel
- Private meeting rooms and suites, each featuring state-of-the-art communications technology.
- 24-hour monitoring of all areas of the hotel
- lifts access by key card only
- Luxury suite with private lift access from street level and a private function space
- All signiture suites feature CCTV entry controls
- Arrangements can also be made to hire whole floors and our security advisors are available to discuss the needs of guests with large entourages who require extra security services.
London Fashion Week
With its effortlessly chic aesthetic and to-die-for location, moments from London's fashionista hotspots, the May Fair five star luxury hotel is a natural choice for official hotel of London Fashion Week. A hub for the international fashion community, with its legendary bar and restaurant, London Fashion Week will further cement the hotel's reputation as the place to see and be seen in Mayfair.
The May Fair prides itself not only the the rich heritage of the hotel but our dedication to our guests. Every member of the team strives to make your stay a seamless experience and we are delighted to present here the accolades awarded to the hotel including the CoolBrands 2012/13 award, recognition for the hotel's style and personality.