Discreet, stylish, superbly equipped and with the majority of rooms providing natural daylight: there is no better business meeting venue in central London. Meeting facilities are grouped around an airy break-out area, with state-of-the-art presentation technology in each meeting room, on-site technical assistance and advice, and complimentary high-speed wireless internet access throughout.
Our Daily Delegate Rate includes:
- Enjoy freshly brewed tea and coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice on arrival, during your mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks alongside an array of Pastry Chef Rana Maqbool's homemade treats including freshly baked cookies, traditional English tea time treats of scones, clotted cream and preserves, thirst-quenching fruit smoothies and fresh fruit juices, sliced exotic fruit and chocoholic’s delights.
- Executive Chef, Bert Muhle’s bespoke gourmet lunch served with an array of garden-fresh, crisp, tossed salads, speciality breads from around the world filled with a selection of appetising options, taste bud teasing international main courses to tantalise your palates including rich Indian dishes, European feasts, authentic Asian eats and good old traditional British grub, ending your gourmet experience with luscious homemade desserts.
- Still and sparkling water during the meeting and during coffee breaks.
- Hire of the main meeting room.
- Stationery box and The May Fair blotters, paper, pencils, sweets and crisp, juicy apples in the meeting room.
- Dedicated Event’s Executive to co-ordinate all of your pre-event requirements and a dedicated Event Manager to look after all your needs on the day.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the meetings area, allowing for flexible working across a versatile range of business meeting spaces.
- VAT at the current rate.
Fresh, local, flexible catering
Fresh, seasonal produce sourced from the best local suppliers in Britain, provides the basis for our supremely flexible on-site catering menus, adding a touch of quality and character to any business meeting. Choose from a variety of business breakfast, lunch and dinner options, which can be served at your convenience in our meeting rooms.
View our current menus:
Creative and versatile
The May Fair’s self-contained meetings area provides a welcoming and infinitely flexible event space. The meeting rooms are utterly unique in design, which helps to create an inspiring atmosphere. However, these rooms can also be customised for your event in order to create a completely personal space.
Central London location
The May Fair business meeting rooms combine a central London location with complete dedication to service and discretion. The May Fair Hotel is situated in relaxing surroundings with Green Park only moments away, yet it is close to excellent transport links, making it an inspiring and practical choice for meetings.