Sensing Spaces and Elegant Places
Enjoy a luxury London city break in the heart of one of London's most desirable areas, Mayfair. Indulge in the comfort and iconic style of The May Fair Hotel and experience the immersive and experiential Royal Academy of Arts exhibition, Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined.
Set to be one of the most talked about and memorable exhibitions of the year, Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined features large scale installations from some of the world's most creative architectural minds, designed to invoke multi-sensory relationships with architecture and challenge you to reimagine the world around you.
'Inspiring' - London Evening Standard
'Epic' - Wired
'Enchanting' - The Independent
'Era-defining' - Architects' Journal
'One of the most exciting exhibitions of 2014' - Time Out
The Royal Academy of Arts Package is valid until 6th April 2014 and includes:
- Luxury accommodation in a deluxe or superior room
- 2 tickets to Sensing Spaces: Architecture Reimagined at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Complimentary Wi–Fi
- Club Carlson or Frequent Flyer Points
How to book:
Book securely online or call our reservations team on+44 (0) 20 7666 2662 quoting "Royal Academy Sensing Spaces"
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is for overnight stays with breakfast and two tickets to the Sensing Spaces exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts.
- Valid at The May Fair Hotel from 25th January to 6th April 2014.
- Rates are based on two people sharing a standard or deluxe double/twin room including VAT.
- Rates may vary by season and size of room.
- To make a booking, customers should call our Central Reservations team on +44(0)207 6662662 and quote "Royal Academy Sensing Spaces offer".
- Customers will be given their exhibition tickets at check-in which they will be required to sign for as proof of receipt.
- Exhibition tickets are valid for entry any day of the week. Guests will need to present their tickets at the Corporate Members' desk on arrival at the Royal Academy in order to get a valid "timed ticket". Queuing is not expected for this.
- Free cancellations for stays can be made before 16:00 hours on day of arrival (UK time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival at the hotel. If you are paying for someone else, please contact our Central Reservations team for further assistance.
- Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.