Valentine's Day at The May Fair hotel
Nothing creates the mood like the May Fair. It starts the moment you wake with champagne breakfast in bed, continues all afternoon with an arousing Aphro-tea-siac, and reaches a crescendo in Quince, with cuisine crafted to seduce. Continue the encounter behind closed doors – check-out next day is deliciously late.
Available for stays between 8th and 17th February 2013
Included in this package:
- Luxury accommodation in a double, deluxe room or a suite
- Champagne full English breakfast
- Aphro-Tea-siac afternoon tea for 2
- Priority booking in Quince
- Complimentary WiFi
- Late departure of 4pm on Sundays
Aphro-Tea-siac Afternoon Tea
The May Fair Hotel, renowned for being a glamorous playhouse brimming with stylish and inspiring experiences, will be romancing its guests this Valentine's Day, with the launch of Aphro-tea-siac Afternoon Tea. Utterly indulgent, this miscellany of morishness will be sure to set hearts fluttering and pulses racing with a menu of natural aphrodisiac cocktails and canapés.
Whet your appetite with a hot and spicy Salted Aniseed Sour or Aphrodite's choice; a Pomegranate and Vanilla Shot. Be enticed by a taste-bud tingling Siberian Ginseng, Lemongrass and Ginger Cooler partnered with a mouth-watering Cardamom, Cinnamon and Honey Mule. Finish by gorging on irresistible morsels of white truffle glazed pork, crimson Sumac crusted Langoustine, velvety avocado Hummus and oysters Rockefeller.
The Aphro-Tea-siac Afternoon Tea is available in Quince Restaurant from 8th February until 28th February
How to book
Book securely online using the panel below or call reservations on +44 20 7769 4041.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is subject to availability
- Rates are per room, per night
- Rate includes accommodation, Champagne full English breakfast, afternoon tea for 2 people (one per stay), priority booking at Quince, late departure of 4pm on Sunday and complimentary WiFi. Rate excludes VAT.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (U.K. time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival
- Your statutory rights are not affected