Welcome to the May fair
Since 1927, The May Fair has welcomed guests to stay in one of London’s most iconic neighbourhoods and experience the delightful tradition of Mayfair hospitality.
A Dream Day out at Bicester Village
Stay at The May Fair Hotel and enjoy exclusive access to Britain's most stylish village, Bicester Village, including breakfast, transfer, discount card and more.
Frieze VIP at The May Fair
Discover 5-star luxury in a sought- after setting, with 10% off our best available rate at The May Fair Hotel.
Rooms & Suites
With over 400 rooms available, including 37 suites, our hotel has one of the largest and most diverse selections of rooms and luxury suites in London.
Collection Superior Room
The Schiaparelli Suite
The Penthouse Suite
A BLISSFUL HIDEAWAY
Explore our spa and gym.
MAY FAIR BAR
Experience a unique selection of bespoke cocktails and exquisite contemporary pan-Asian small plates, complemented by our programme of resident DJs.
MAY FAIR KITCHEN
May Fair Kitchen offers a menu of contemporary Italian and Spanish small plates, entrées and specialities,
in addition to signature dishes from sister Kitchens and a curated list of fine wines and cocktails.
Frequently Asked Questions | The May Fair Hotel
All you need to know about The May Fair Hotel.
The May Fair Hotel is just 12 minutes' walk from Buckingham Palace.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Berkeley Square (2 minutes' walk),
- Royal Academy of Art (7 minutes' walk),
- Royal Institution of Great Britain (5 minutes' walk),
- New Bond Street (6 minutes' walk),
- Bond Street (11 minutes' walk)
- Fortnum & Mason (7 minutes' walk),
- Oxford Street (12 minutes' walk)
- Piccadilly Circus (11 minutes' walk)
- Leicester Square (15 minutes' walk)
- Hyde Park Corner (13 minutes' walk)
The May Fair Hotel, is the finest of Mayfair hotels including:
- May Fair Kitchen, award-winning flagship Kitchen serving exquisite contemporary Spanish and Italian small plates, as well as signature Mexican, Peruvian, Japanese and Mediterranean dishes from its sister Kitchens
- May Fair Bar, an exclusive space with pop-up collaborations and exquisite cocktails and dining
- May Fair Terrace, an open enclave with outdoor heaters, perfect for drinks and conversation
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour gym for guests’ wellbeing, featuring Technogym equipment- Spa for ultimate relaxation, featuring world-renowned ESPA products
- Business centre
- Relaxing social spaces for reading and emails
- Private dining room for up to 64 seated guests
- A private screening room for up to 201 guests
- Three function rooms for up to 370 guests- 11 private suites for up to 100 guests
- Edwards: a unique AI virtual host created specifically to assist our guests and meeting and event planners.
The May Fair Hotel offers event spaces perfect for an intimate meeting or a formal presentation; reception or runaway show; up to 210 guests for dinner and dance and up to 320 for a reception. All in spectacular spaces, including one of London's largest private screening rooms seating up to 201 people.
All interior designs have been planned and curated by our in-house design team, from the art on the walls to the furniture in our restaurants and bedrooms.
- Vispring mattresses handcrafted with natural and sustainable materials for the perfect night’s sleep
- 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen for an extra soft touch, plush down pillows
- Award-winning and sustainable REN Clean Skincare amenities for an exclusive feel and clear conscience- Nespresso machine for convenient access to quality coffee
- Samsung flat-screen TV for all entertainment needs
The May Fair offers exclusive rates with 25% off Q-Park Burlington car park for guests staying at our hotel, dining in our restaurant, using our spa or attending a meeting/event at the hotel. Please note, vehicles are parked at owner's risk and the hotel accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property. Ensure you read the terms and conditions set out by Q-Park.
Check-in is from 15.00 and check-out is by 12.00.
There are a number of airport options near The May Fair Hotel, including City Airport (11 miles), Heathrow (15 miles), Gatwick (28 miles), Luton (35 miles) and Stansted (37 miles). Each airport is easily accessed by tube, train or car.
The May Fair Hotel is located in Mayfair, London. The address is Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LT, United Kingdom.