Welcome to the May fair
Since 1927, The May Fair has welcomed guests to one of London's most iconic neighbourhoods. Experience our tradition of Mayfair hospitality, award-winning Kitchen and Bar, grand event spaces, and elegant spa and gym.
Treat a loved one to an exclusive Mayfair stay with a bottle of Moët & Chandon, including breakfast the next morning.
Bed & Breakfast At The May Fair Hotel
Stay at The May Fair Hotel and wake up to a delicious breakfast in the comfort of your room, in May Fair Kitchen or on the move.
MAY FAIR KITCHEN
Discover the new May Fair Kitchen – a Japanese izakaya and Italian restaurant experience.
Rooms & Suites
With over 400 rooms available, including 37 sumptuous suites, our hotel has one of the largest and most diverse selections of rooms and luxury suites in London.
Collection Superior Room
The Schiaparelli Suite
The Penthouse Suite
A Blissful Hideaway
May Fair Spa & Gym is the perfect place to relax and re-energise.
WEDDINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS
Beautiful spaces, expert planners and exquisite dining, set in the heart of London’s most exclusive neighbourhood.
MAY FAIR BAR
Welcome to May Fair Bar, featuring a unique Mayfair brunch, cocktails and exquisite small plates, complemented by our programme of resident DJs.
Frequently Asked Questions | The May Fair Hotel
All you need to know about The May Fair Hotel.
The May Fair Hotel is just 12 minutes' walk from Buckingham Palace.
Other nearby attractions include:
- Berkeley Square (2 minutes' walk),
- Royal Academy of Art (7 minutes' walk),
- Royal Institution of Great Britain (5 minutes' walk),
- New Bond Street (6 minutes' walk),
- Bond Street (11 minutes' walk)
- Fortnum & Mason (7 minutes' walk),
- Oxford Street (12 minutes' walk)
- Piccadilly Circus (11 minutes' walk)
- Leicester Square (15 minutes' walk)
- Hyde Park Corner (13 minutes' walk)
The May Fair Hotel, is the finest of Mayfair hotels including:
- May Fair Kitchen, award-winning flagship Kitchen serving exquisite contemporary Spanish and Italian small plates, as well as signature Mexican, Peruvian, Japanese and Mediterranean dishes from its sister Kitchens
- May Fair Bar, an exclusive space with pop-up collaborations and exquisite cocktails and dining
- May Fair Terrace, an open enclave with outdoor heaters, perfect for drinks and conversation
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour gym for guests’ wellbeing, featuring Technogym equipment- Spa for ultimate relaxation, featuring world-renowned ESPA products
- Business centre
- Relaxing social spaces for reading and emails
- Private dining room for up to 64 seated guests
- A private screening room for up to 201 guests
- Three function rooms for up to 370 guests- 11 private suites for up to 100 guests
- Edwards: a unique AI virtual host created specifically to assist our guests and meeting and event planners.
We have our Business Centre which is free to use for our in-house guests. In addition, The May Fair Hotel offers event spaces perfect for an intimate meeting or a formal presentation; reception or runaway show; up to 210 guests for dinner and dance and up to 320 for a reception. All in spectacular spaces, including one of London's largest private screening rooms seating up to 201 people.
All interior designs have been planned and curated by our in-house design team, from the art on the walls to the furniture in our restaurants and bedrooms.
- Vispring mattresses handcrafted with natural and sustainable materials for the perfect night’s sleep
- 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen for an extra soft touch, plush down pillows
- Award-winning and sustainable REN Clean Skincare amenities for an exclusive feel and clear conscience- Nespresso machine for convenient access to quality coffee
- Samsung flat-screen TV for all entertainment needs
Valet Parking is available at The May Fair Hotel. For more information, please contact the hotel team.
Please note, vehicles are parked at owner's risk and the hotel accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
Check-in is from 15.00 and check-out is by 12.00.
London airports can be accessed via tube from Green Park station (2 mins’ walk from the hotel).
Take the Piccadilly line to Heathrow, the Victoria line to Gatwick or Stansted, and the Jubilee line to Luton and City Airport.
Alternatively, all airports are easily accessible via train or car.
The May Fair Hotel is located in Mayfair, London. The address is Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8LT, United Kingdom.