Following an inauguration in 1927 by King George V and Queen Mary, The May Fair Hotel became London society’s playground. In the coming years, the young and affluent whirled around the ballroom alongside royalty, providing an oasis of enjoyment for guests to forget the wartime world outside.
Through decades of revelry and Hollywood debauchery, The May Fair Hotel has always set out to light up every guest experience in one of London’s most exclusive and well-known neighbourhoods. Situated moments from luscious Green Park and Buckingham Palace, the hotel is also within walking distance of Piccadilly Circus, Bond Street, Oxford Street
and Green Park underground station.
The May Fair is A Radisson Collection Hotel owned by Edwardian Hotels London. The group owns and operates a portfolio of four and five-star hotels, including The Edwardian Manchester, 10 Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels across London, and The Londoner – the world’s first super boutique hotel.
- Dry cleaning & laundry (including valet laundry)
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Fresh flowers
- Five-star room service
- 24-hour butler service in selected suites*
- 24-hour Business Centre - valet & self car parking
- Concierge team for tables in London’s best restaurants and seats in fully-booked theatres, private jets, helicopters, limousines and car hire.
*available by prior arrangement.
- 24-hour gym available to all guests, with personal training on hand during the day
- May Fair Spa, featuring a wide range of treatments and rejuvenating therapies, steam room and herbal sauna
- May Fair Bar
- May Fair Kitchen
- Complimentary entry to The Palm Beach Casino via Berkeley Street
The Palm Beach Casino
The Palm Beach Casino is located in The May Fair Hotel's former Grand Art Deco Ballroom and features one of the largest gaming rooms in London. It is open to all guests staying at The May Fair Hotel, with a wide variety of games including American Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and Three Card Poker available to play 7 days a week.
- Fully equipped business centre with PCs, fax and copying
- 24-hour complimentary 150Mbps Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary wi-fi printing
- Private meeting rooms and suites, each featuring state-of-the-art communications technology
- 24-hour monitoring of all areas of the hotel
- Lifts access by key card only
- Luxury suite with private lift access from street level and a private function space
- All signature suites feature CCTV entry controls
- Arrangements for whole floor hire and security advisors to discuss the needs of guests with large entourages who require extra security services
The May Fair prides itself not only on the rich heritage of the hotel but our dedication to our guests. Every member of the team strives to make your stay a seamless experience and we are delighted to present here the accolades awarded to the hotel including Best Use of AI & Associated Technologies 2019, Best Contemporary Italian Restaurant 2019, and Conde Nast Johansens - Best Urban Hotel 2017/2018.
We welcome assistance and guide pets only at The May Fair Hotel. No other pets are permitted inside our hotel.