Treatment and Payments
A non-refundable deposit of 50% will be taken at the time of booking. Remining balance will be collected from same card upon arrival. We require 48 hours' notice for cancellations and amendments. In the event of needing to change your booking, we will transfer the deposit already paid to another date within the next 12 months. We are unable to issue refunds.
Full payment can be collected via payment link
If you held SPA voucher, please forward its number while making your reservation
All treatment and spa days times are subject to availability
Method of payment
- Fees are inclusive of VAT
- Extra treatments will be charged at the applicable rates upon arrival
- We accept all major credit cards, cash or transfers via payment link
- Gift vouchers must be checked at time of booking and redeemed upon arrival
Spa Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter your treatment times on the day if necessary.
- Any no shows will be charged 50% of the treatment price booked and any cancellations must be advised 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Please note: treatment time does not include medical consultation, set up and your chosen treatment.
- All treatment re-arrangements will be subject to alternative availability.
- Strict non-smoking policy. Designated smoking areas are stationed outside the building.
- We request that mobile phones are kept on silent or switched off in the spa.
- We request that all tablets and pagers are switched off/on silent in the spa. We are happy to relay any messages via the spa reception.
- No photography is permitted, unless agreed in advance.
- You may be required to remove jewellery for treatments. We advise that you leave jewellery at home.
- We are not responsible for the damage or loss of your personal belongings, unless solely due to the negligence of the company, its employees or agents.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction and are subject to availability.
- If you are pregnant or suffering from heart conditions or high blood pressure, you cannot use our heat experiences.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the spa.
- Children between the ages of 16 to 17 may have the following treatments if supervised by a parent or guardian: facial/head massage.
Spa Medical Consultation
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. You will be asked to fill in a medical form if you have not completed this online before your treatment.
At May Fair Spa your health and wellbeing are our primary concern. Please let us know in advance about any allergens, diagnosed medical conditions, prescribed drugs or if you are pregnant.
- Please note that we do not offer face or body treatments for ladies who are 1-12 weeks pregnant.
- From 12 weeks we offer a range of specialised luxury pregnancy treatments.
- Please ask a member of the Spa Team if you seek further guidance.
- Pregnant ladies are strongly advised against the use of any heat facilities.