May Fair Hotel Social Media Advent Calendar Competitions: Terms and Conditions T&Cs:
- This competition (“Promotion”) is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- How to enter: to take part in this Promotion, you must follow The May Fair Hotel @themayfairhotel like and comment on the competition post, tagging a friend. For additional entry, you can also share on Stories. We cannot accept entries by any other means.
- Closing dates: All entries must be received by 11.59 pm (UK time) on 18/12/23.
- Winner selection: There will be one winner selected. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received before the closing date of the Promotion.
- Claiming prize: the winner will be notified on 19/12/23 by a private message to the Instagram account used to submit their entry. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to this message within 3 days of our message with their email address, which will be used to arrange the prize.
- The Prize: A pre-theatre dinner at May Fair Kitchen for two people and two tickets to see a performance of The Little Big Things at Soho Place in London. The meal will consist of four x sharing plates, two x drinks each, two x desserts and one x tea or coffee each. Tickets can be collected at the box office on the day of performance, where you can also collect your free programmes and drinks vouchers. 1 drinks voucher per person, valid on beer, soft drink or 175ml glass of house wine.
- No substitution can be made for the prize. No cash alternative is given.
- The prize must be redeemed between the 2nd January 2024 and the 9th February 2024 subject to availability.
- The May Fair Hotel and Soho Place reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any point.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter will use each of the winners’ and/or entrants’ personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
- Winners/entrants agree to allow the Promoter unlimited use of their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is The May Fair Hotel